blowing snowflakes

Monday, May 30, 2016

my daily routine skincare

assalamualaikum,

starting from today onwards anytime i will try and try and try my best to keep on updating my blog or maybe i shud to vlog as well. will think about that later. i will update any random stuff. my review on skincare as i am skincare junkie. a random 'bebel' on how to survive on degree life as im taking my degree now or how to survive on matriculation. thats what im done doing it. hope its helps.

as for today i will show you a bit on how im taking care of my skin. EVERYDAY ROUTINE. Excluded my EXFOLIATING part, that would be another part. *dont expect too much*. Honestly i dont use the same kind of brand for my skincare. Im kinda mix it up A B and C. i dont like stick on just one brand because not everything works on my face wonderfully.

note that im still doing my try and error product. but my skin is getting better.and i implies KOREAN SKINCARE as my daily basis. not up to 10 STEP yet. im just doing 7/10 and still working to do every 10 step.

LETS GET STARTED !!!

STEP 1: FACIAL WASH ( HADA LABO DEEP CLEAN & PORE REFINING)


im currently using hada labo deep clean and refining pores as my daily facial wash. i used twice daily. one in the morning and in the afternoon. i have large pores and blackhead as well.

REVIEW: its good because it doesnt containpretty much harsh chemical such parabens, mineral oil etc. few months using it im still didnt see any different on my pores but its really cleanse my face greatly. even if i wear makeup i can wash it off using this cleanser and its also not dryin it up which is good. i will try another facial once this finish.

STEP 2: TONER (HADA LABO SUPER HYALURONIC ACID HYDRATING LOTION)
 

after cleansing my face even if it not dryin up. but still need toner to prep my skin for next next step skincare. and for maximize absorption. i use hada labo toner as well which they dont call it as toner. its written as hydrating lotion. also considered as TONER. pretty much same.

REVIEW: its works wonder. i love the result. really moisterize my skin. it contains hyaluronic acid which good on moisterising. will i buy it? OF COURSE

STEP 3: MOISTERISER (SNAIL MUCUS 3W CLINIC & NATURE REPUBLIC SOOTHING ALOEVERA)


this both are my moisteriser. i use different moisteriser on day and night. this two are in BIG TUB and it takes me for a year to finish it all. i use aloevera on the day and snail mucus on the night. as snail good for treating. so i let it works during my sleep time

REVIEW: nature republic aloevera is my second tub and i really love it. its cheap and its really moisterise my face. its hard for me to find light moisteriser and i am combination skin so i can use heavy moisteriser as it will makes certain area of face really oily. this aloevera is the perfect choice. snail mucus from 3w clinic. its my first time using is. also cheap. both are works wonder on me. perfectly moisterise at my skin level needs. i will splash my money on this tub again and again unless i find another good moisteriser.

STEP 4: SPF (HADA LABO PERFECT UV GEL)



everyone needs protection. this is my daily skin protection. it has spf 50++ . but yeah still requires re-apply every 3 hours. it wont long last thru out the day. but normally i dont reapply but i use my BB cushion powder instead of using my sunblock. both got spf. i will review on that cushion powder later on.

REVIEW: so far so good. but it quite pricey yet reasonable i guess because it last for 8 moths i guess because im using it since somewhere in october or november *short-term memory* up until now i still didnt finish the whole tube yet. its a bit oily for my skin as i have combination skin type. but i like it as when i apply my loose powder on it. it sets perfectly. i wont buy this one again. i will buy innisfree because its much cheaper and i want to see if there is any big gap different.


STEP 5: NIGHT CREAM (GOOD VIRTUES CO. GLOWING & GOODNESS NIGHT CREAM)


this one i use it on my night time skincare. before im on my bed.

REVIEW: so-so. have to control the amount or else it will to oily on my face the next morning because its cream type. moisterise my face well. will buy again if i still didnt find any eye-catching gel type night cream.

DONE!!!! FUH!FUH! FUH! sweat all over. i hope it helps.last but not least, remember i am COMBINATION SKIN TYPE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...