blowing snowflakes

Saturday, July 2, 2011

my hard work pay-off

~assalammualaikum~
for almost a month i've been through working hard to finish my toughest ever assignment pay off. at last i khatam this work. end of this month i will submit my assignment.

~INI YANG BELUM SIAP~

THE FRONT COVER










INNER OF IT
certain pics aja okeyh..nak upload sume susah..lambat..
HAAAAA...shushah tak?? look likes very easy mcm goreng kacang tanah..but when u start doing it..brain will start blur and lost and dunno wut and how to do...otak jam gilerlah and i started to stress. i often yell and scream at myself. i hate this assignment. but lastly, i get to solved it. wut i need is just relax and calm myself. then, i can finish my work so fast! alhamdulillah...

~YANG SUDAH SIAP~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...